What a nice and well laid out four room apartment in a central and quiet location.
Modernly furnished house, located on the second floor and equipped with two bedrooms, spacious living/dining room, modern kitchen, bathroom and toilet, sunny balcony at the rear and two storage rooms in the basement.
Equipped with double glazing.
Location and living environment:
Ideally situated in the Bovenveen district and convenient for public transport (NS Station Laan van NOI, Randstadrail, tram and bus) and the roads (via the Utrechtse Baan A12 to the A4 and A13), local shops and shopping centers.
The layout and dimensions can be found on the floor plan, but here is a summary:
Closed and well maintained porch with stairs to the second floor where the entrance apartment.
Spacious hall with a closet and wardrobe; modern toilet with built-in cistern and fountain; modern bathroom with shower and sink. Attractive and bright living/dining room with a beautiful laminate floor and access to the rear balcony. Modern kitchen with (built-in) appliances and also has access to the balcony at the rear.
There is a spacious bedroom at both the front and rear. Detached rear balcony with a view of the park.
Two storage rooms in the basement.
– Usable area living 67.30 m2 plus 4.10 m2 balcony and 19.29 m2 storage rooms.
– Year of construction 1961;
– Located on private land;
– Beautiful laminate floors;
– Active Owners Association, contribution € 160,- per month including water, registered in the Chamber of Commerce, MJOP and joint home insurance
– Equipped with plastic frames with HR++ glass (the balcony is still wood with single glazing);
– Central heating with hot water supply (Remeha 2011);
– Electricity: 3 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
– In view of the year of construction of the building, the NVM purchase agreement will include a materials and asbestos clause;
– Acceptance negotiable in consultation.
In short, a nice house with a sunny balcony, two storage rooms and two bedrooms.
Will we see you at Bruijnings Ingenhoeslaan 326?