Are you looking for an extremely charming and attractive family home (type semi detached) with no less than four bedrooms and a spacious sunny front-, side- and backyard in excellent condition of maintenance? Then a visit is definitely worth it!
Only a visit to this semi detached house gives you the right representation of comfort, luxury, space and atmosphere.
Location and living environment:
Ideally located directly in the cosy centre of Wassenaar but also sports facilities, (international) schools, public transport and exit roads are a stone’s throw away.
The layout and sizing can be found on the floor plans but here is a summary:
The spacious front garden gives you access to the entrance of the house, which is situated on the side. Spacious and light hall where meter closet with storage space and a modern toilet equipped with fountain.
Atmospheric and spacious living/dining en-suite with fireplace and permanent cabinets (approx. 10.16 x 6.58/part 3.40).
The dining room is open-plan with the luxurious garden-oriented kitchen and features all conceivable equipment. Both rooms are equipped with a full wooden parquet floor.
Through the door in the kitchen and french doors in the dining room you have access to the freely located backyard (about 14 meters deep and 8.58 wide) equipped with various sun terraces, a freestanding storage room (approx. 4.36 x 3.37, equipped with electra) and back entrance.
Generous hall with large windows part making lots of light entry.
Three generous bedrooms (3.21 x 3.76, 3.76 x 2.30 and 4.10 x 3.98 respectively) of which 1 room with large cabinet wall.
The intermediate bathroom (approx. 2.55 x 1.00) is equipped with a toilet, sink and shower.
The front bathroom (approx. 2.94 x 1.45) features beautiful large windows, walk-in shower, double sink furniture and designer radiator.
Practically classified – and surprisingly spacious – second floor:
The hall is equipped with a custom-made cabinet wall and because of the Velux skylights it is very light and nice and spacious.
Front room (approx. 2.56 x 2.24) with two Velux skylights and a staging area for the washer and dryer.
Back room (approx. 2.65 x 2.24) with three Velux skylights.
Attic with central heating boiler and storage space.
– Living area according to NEN 2580 meetinstruction approx. 136.5 m2;
– Usable ground area approx. 260 m2;
– External storage space approx. 14.7 m2
– Built in approx. 1921;
– Partially upholstered;
– Asbestos-free (work carried out in 2016);
– Central heating with hot water supply (2010);
– Extensive electricity with earth leak switch;
– Well insulated house (energy label C);
– Cavity wall insulation, floor insulation (crawl space is equipped with DroCom ® chips), part roof insulation and HR++ glazing all around
– Jablotron alarm system;
– Tightly plastered walls and ceilings,
– Overall exterior painting was performed in 2017 and 2019;
– Located in protected village face;
– Availability negotiable,
– In view of the year of construction of the house, a materials / and age clause will be included preventively in the NVM purchase agreement.
In short, do you see yourself already living in this nice and comfortable family home and with a cup of coffee in the backyard enjoying the sun (if it shines of course)? We would like to invite you for a viewing. With great pleasure and enthusiasm we give you a tour.