Are you looking for a very light, spacious (183m2) home on a lovely 491m2 plot of land? Then this modernized, sustainable, semi-detached property with a beautiful terraced garden is certainly something for you!
Close to the historic centre of Voorburg where you will find the lively ‘Herenstraat’ shopping street, the charming Saturday market, the Hofwijck Huijgens country estate and gardens, the Middenburg Park and the Vliet waterway.
Other facilities are also within walking distance, such as ‘Opa’s veldje’ (a playground), a children’s day care centre, junior and high schools.
Do you need to travel? The entrance to the A4/A12/A13 highways is just around the corner. But also, you can cycle or take public transport (Voorburg station) and within 10 minutes you can be in the middle of The Hague city centre.
Everything is so close by!
Lay-out and measurements:
Front garden with a ‘Greenwall’ and a side garden; side entrance; spacious, light hall with underfloor heating, a modern cloakroom with WC and hand basin, then access to the cellar, which is 1.52m high (floor space of approx. 9.2 m2) housing the central heating combi boiler (2009) and there is room for a washing machine and dryer.
The beautiful living / dining room has an open fireplace, a stunning, tropical hardwood parquet floor and an extension to the front with high windows, which flood the room with lots of natural daylight.
The Bulthaup kitchen with underfloor heating is fitted with 2 fridges, a dishwasher a Quooker instant boiling water tap, an infrared hob and a luxury combi-oven with a steam function.
A Tudor sliding door unit provides access to the very spacious, sunny back garden (23.64×10.54m), which has a wide variety of plants, a free-standing brick shed, a bike shed, a side door and a gate to the garden that runs down the side of the property.
The 1st floor has been fully fitted with wooden flooring.
The spacious landing provides access to two very large rooms. The big back room extends across the full width of the house (6.49×4.82m) and the front room (5.46×4.02m) with cupboards along one wall, has access to the a terrace with wooden decking (4.00×2.64m) and a beautifully maintained bathroom with a bath, separate shower, WC and bathroom unit with 2 sinks.
The second floor has also been fitted with beautiful wooden flooring.
This grand, light attic room (29.5m2) has a dormer window, a big new skylight, two Velux windows in the roof and space for a washing machine and dryer. There is a second modern bathroom here with a shower, WC, sink and underfloor heating.
– Usable living space: 183m2, other internal space: 9.2m2;
– Storage room has been insulated with insulation chips;
– New insulated kitchen floor;
– Fully double glazed throughout (some windows are HR++ with soundproof coating);
– Roofing on the main flat roof was renewed and fitted with thermal insulation (specially for an inverted roof), the sloping parts have been insulated from the inside;
– 4 solar panels;
– The terrace on the first floor and the extension to the living room have been fitted with new roofing;
– New guttering to the rear;
– The eaves and window frames on the front of the house were painted in the spring of 2021;
– Central heating with a warm water function (Remeha Quinta central heating boiler from 2009);
– Underfloor heating in the kitchen/hall on the ground floor, cloakroom on the 1st floor and bathroom on the 2nd floor;
– PVC drains;
– Green roof (Sedum green roof) on the front extension to the living room;
– New, very extensive fuse box;
– An old property and a materials clause will be included in the NVM sales contract;
– Handover date can be discussed – potentially, at the end of the summer or in the autumn/fall.
Really worth to schedule a viewing!