The location of this spacious, very well-maintained town house is the former landing strip at Ypenburg Airport in the Municipality of The Hague, which is now a beautiful area with lots of water features and walking trails. The private driveway leads up to the house on the Rijswijkse Landingslaan, which has an indoor garage. The property has 165.8 m2 of living space (the actual floor space is approx. 182.8 m2), set on a 165 m2 plot of land. The home was built in 1999, is superbly maintained and has been granted a very favourable A-grade energy label.
Rijswijkse Landingslaan 243 is in the Singels neighbourhood, which is a quiet, child-friendly community that houses many families. It is within walking distance of a shopping centre for your daily groceries and several restaurants and cafés. In addition, there are several schools close-by, as well as daycare centres and play areas for all ages. The neighbourhood is also popular with the ex-pat community due to the proximity of the British School, and several international companies in Rijswijk and The Hague are within easy reach. The property’s waterside position, close to the Delftse Hout and the Dobbeplas pond make it ideal for walking, cycling or jogging.
The property is well served by public transport and by car you can be on the main highways (A13, A12 or the A4) within 2 minutes. There is a fast cycle path that takes you straight into the city centre, with only 2 traffic lights, and within 10 minutes you can be in the centre of Delft, Nootdorp (Parade), Voorburg and Rijswijk.
This lovely property has 7 rooms, 5 of which are bedrooms, and it has an internal garage (with approx. 5m2 of extra storage space) and a garden house with rear access. Moreover, all of the rooms are airconditioned, there are 2 bathrooms and 3 WCs.
The spacious hall provides access to the heated garage (through an internal door), the living room, the cloakroom with WC, and the kitchen. You can walk out into the lovely, sunny, nicely laid out garden via sliding doors from the living room, thus creating a truly charming extension to this room. You enter the split-level kitchen from the living room (where the ceiling height is 3.70m). The view from the completely fitted, fully equipped, luxury kitchen is across a beautiful, green area. The kitchen was installed in 2017 and fitted with an instant boiling water tap and a sparkling water tap with a filter and a cooling element.
There are 3 rooms on the first floor which can be used as bedrooms, a study, a walk-in closet or a hobby/games room. There is also a bathroom with a double sink, a jetstream bath, a shower cabinet and a WC.
The second floor features 2 more spacious (bed)rooms (with an extra large dormer window), a second modern bathroom (installed in 2011) with a shower and sink, and a big boiler room housing the central heating combi boiler, with plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, as well as the 3rd WC.
Also worth knowing:
– Usable living space: 165.8m2, other indoor space (garage) 19m2, thus 184.8m2 in total;
– The interior paintwork was done throughout in 2021, the outside in 2019/2020;
– Underfloor heating on the whole of the ground floor, as well as in the bathroom on the 1st floor;
– This property is fully insulated, and all windows are double glazed. A-Grade energy label;
– Private garage with a driveway and remote controlled door (also by using an app);
– Fly screens on all of the window frames as well as a sunscreen or shutters in 3 of the rooms and an awning in the kitchen;
– Airconditioning (to cool and heat!!) in all of the rooms;
– Fiber optic connection already available;
– Three-phase electric power, 15 circuits, can be further extended and already prepared for solar panels;
– Luxury kitchen fitted with appliances including composite worktops, fridge, no-frost freezer, wine fridge, boiling and sparkling water taps, dishwasher, combi-oven and a big steam oven;
– See the floor plans for all of the actual measurements.
Handover date can be negotiated.