BEAUTIFUL CORNER HOUSE, 2 BATHROOMS, 5 BEDROOMS, LIVING KITCHEN AND PRIVATE GARDEN ON THE SOUTHWEST IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AREAS OF VOORBURG!
A unique family home in a beautiful historic area that has recently been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The location is ideal within walking distance of the historic center of Voorburg and Rijswijk with many restaurants, shops and sports facilities. Public transport is within walking distance with connections to The Hague (10 min biking distance to the city center of The Hague), Rotterdam (20 min) and Amsterdam (40 min). There are many schools in the area. The international schools are also nearby (British School Leidschenveen/Mariahoeve a 10-minute drive, British/American/International School in The Hague, Wassenaar and Voorschoten a 15-minute drive). Beautiful green area, overlooking a park and in a child friendly neighborhood.
This light and bright family home was fully renovated in 2020, with a modern look and feel and comfortable living.
Layout Ground floor
• Dining area with plenty of light, a view of the backyard and French doors
• Kitchen diner (2020) with built-in appliances, dishwasher, separate fridge and freezer, underfloor heating and a beautiful view to the garden while cooking on an induction cooktop with built in extraction hood.
• Separate storage room next to the kitchen
• Guest toilet
• Spacious living room
• Bedroom with two built-in closets
• Spacious second bedroom
• Third bedroom
• Renewed bathroom (2020) with walk-in shower, bath, double sink, design radiator
• Separate toilet
• Fourth and fifth bedroom
• Second bathroom (2020) with toilet, walk-in shower, design radiator and vanity unit
• washing machine and dryer
Good to know:
• Available as from December 23th 2022
• Sunny backyard on the southwest
• Underfloor heating in kitchen
• Double glazed
• Deposit one month’s rent
• Excluding utilities and internet
• Energy label D
We would love to show you this beautiful family home.