INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY? WE REQUEST YOU TO EMAIL OUR OFFICE / SEND A FUNDA REQUEST AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
What a surprising place! The greenery right on your doorstep gives you an immediate feeling of peace and space.
A lovely apartment with a light living / dining room (corner location), a grand bedroom, two sunny balconies, and a storage room in the basement of the building.
Location and surroundings:
Ideally positioned for the convenience of shops (The Boogaard shopping centre), schools, public transport, sports facilities, parks, major highways (A4 and A12) and the station.
The layout and measurements can all be seen on the floor plan, but here is a summary:
A communal, secured porch, where you will find a panel with the doorbells and letter boxes. This takes you into a well-maintained lobby with the staircase and lift, which lead up to the second floor where you will find the entrance to the apartment.
The hall has been fitted with a modern cloakroom with a concealed cistern WC and a hand basin (renovated in 2012).
Light living / dining room (approx. 10.95 x 4.45) with open views and access to the sunny back balcony (approx. 4.87 x 1.41) and the front balcony (approx. 4.87 x 1.41).
Modern, open-plan diner / kitchen (2018) with a variety of fittings and appliances.
Grand back bedroom (it used to be two rooms, now approx. 4.61 x 3.09); a modern, spacious bathroom (approx. 2.65 x 2.56) with a walk-in shower, sink and space for a washing machine/dryer.
Also worth knowing:
– Usable living space is approx. 81 m2;
– Two big balconies;
– Storage room is approx. 4.54 m2;
– On freehold ground;
– Fully double glazed (HR++);
– In 2018 the walls were decorated with fibreglass wallpaper and the ceilings were plastered;
– The balcony floor was coated in 2016;
– 780/38,405th share in an active Owners Association with a contribution of € 285.- per month, which includes a prepayment for the collective heating, window cleaning, gardening, property insurance, and weekly cleaning of the communal areas;
– Electric boiler for heating the water, privately owned (2018);
– Resident parking and bike storage is available;
– A materials and an asbestos clause will be included in the sales contract;
– Handover date can be discussed;
In short, this is a spacious apartment in a very green, central location.