Take a look at this fantastic double upper house – spacious, well-maintained and featuring a delightful sunny south-facing roof terrace.
It’s for sale in the sought-after historical center of Voorburg (Huygenskwartier) and a total of four bedrooms.
An opportunity you don’t want to miss!
The layout and dimensions can be found on the floor plans, but here’s a summary:
Access through a path to the front door on the ground floor; hallway with meter cupboard and indoor staircase to the first floor; long corridor with modern toilet.
Charming bright living/dining room spanning the full width of the house at the front (approx. 8.88 x 4.64) with a new PVC floor.
Two spacious bedrooms at the rear (measuring approximately 3.78 x 2.65 and 3.48 x 2.02) with the main bedroom featuring a practical walk-in closet (approx. 1.56 x 1.66); a luxurious new bathroom (2019) equipped with a walk-in (rain) shower with sunshower, (infrared and UV), washbasin with cabinet, mirrored cabinet, and lighting, ample natural light (large window), towel radiator, and space for a washing machine and dryer.
The kitchen is spacious (approx. 3.70 x 1.78) and equipped with all conceivable (updated) built-in appliances, including a large refrigerator, oven, induction hob, dishwasher, and a stainless steel extractor hood.
The second floor is accessible via a round hardwood spiral staircase:
Landing with access to a privately situated sunny roof terrace (7.42 x 2.75) with ample privacy!
L-shaped front room (6.63 x 6.26) with dormer/large window.
Bright rear room (3.88 x 3.05) with large windows.
– Usable living area of 125 m2;
– Additional floor added in 1999;
– Terrace of 20 m2;
– Freehold property;
– Built in 1922;
– New (2018) plastic window frames with double glazing and automatically operable upper lights;
– Active Owners’ Association (1/2 share, comprising only two apartment rights), monthly contribution of €60;
– Drainage system on the ground floor replaced in 2015;
– Front and rear facades painted in 2022;
– Extensive electrical installation with residual-current devices (updated in 2019);
– Central heating with hot water supply (Intergas, built in 2020);
– Bathroom renovated in 2019;
– Given the building’s construction year, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement;
– Delivery to be discussed and agreed upon.
In summary, a wonderful home with a terrace in a desirable location.
Will we see you at Noordenburglaan 12?”