Are you in search of a delightful family home situated by the water with a stunning view of Landgoed de Paauw Park? Well, this is your opportunity! This spacious and well-maintained mansion is conveniently located, featuring a deep front garden, a fantastic south-facing backyard of approximately 27 meters deep, six bedrooms, and two modern bathrooms.
Location and surroundings:
This location offers an ideal setting in relation to the charming center of Wassenaar, where you’ll find a diverse range of (fashion) shops, restaurants and terraces. Additionally, sports facilities, parks and schools are within easy reach, with highways and public transportation just a stone’s throw away. The bus stop to Leiden and The Hague is near the property. In short, this is a particularly pleasant place to live.
The layout and dimensions can be found on the floor plans, but here’s a summary:
Deep front garden; entrance; vestibule with meter cupboard and draft door to the hallway featuring a beautiful parquet floor with a border and a lightly tiled toilet with a fountain; practical cellar.
Charming living/dining room with beautiful parquet, built-in cabinets, ample natural light, original picture rails, convector pit, bay window at the front and access to the backyard through sliding doors. The spacious kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances and has a hatch to the living room.
You also have access to the backyard through the kitchen.
The backyard is an impressive 27 meters deep, beautifully situated, south-facing, and extends to the water. This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the green surroundings with your family. The free location by the park ensures undisturbed enjoyment. The enclosed alley on the side is shared with the neighbors and provides access to the rear of the house.
Landing; modern bathroom with shower, bathtub, toilet with built-in reservoir; towel radiator, daylight entry; sink with vanity, mirror, and lighting; back room with built-in closet and French doors to balcony across the full width with a view over the park and garden; front room with built-in closet; front side room with built-in closet.
Spacious hall with toilet; second bathroom with dormer window, shower, sink and space for a washer/dryer. Back room with dormer window and sink; front room with dormer window and built-in closet; front side room with dormer window. All rooms have ample storage space behind the knee walls.
Through a loft ladder in the hall, you can access the floored attic/storage space with a geiser installation, skylight and plenty of storage space.
– Usable living area 172 m2;
– Located on 328 m2 of private land;
– Plastic frames with double glazing;
– Central heating with hot water supply (Bosch 2011) and an additional geiser in the attic for the second bathroom;
– Extensive electricity with a residual current device;
– Almost all rooms equipped with original picture rails;
– Parking in front of the door;
– Located on a wide road with a green median;
– The NVM purchase agreement will include the age and materials clause as well as an additional article stating that the property has not been lastly occupied by the authorized representatives;
– The floors are extra wide as they are built over the alley;
– Delivery by mutual agreement, can be quick.
In summary: a large classic mansion in a fantastic location with a great garden! Will we see you at Prinsenweg 75?